Feeds 2-3 people
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce such as Sambal
- 1 teaspoon sriracha*
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Ingredients for the stir fry:
- 3-4 tablespoons oil (canola)
- 1/2 cabbage sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound chicken breast sliced thinly
- 17 ounces yakisoba* noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Break apart your yakisoba by running it under hot water. Place on paper towels and let the excess water drain.
- Preheat over high heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large wok or non-stick skillet, add a dash of sesame oil and quickly stir-fry the cabbage and mushrooms until the cabbage is crisp-tender, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the stir-fry and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
- Add another tablespoon of oil into the wok over high heat and let it heat until it is shimmering but not smoking. Carefully add the chicken to the wok and stir fry until the chicken are cooked through. About 4-5 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
- Preheat the other tablespoon of oil in the wok, and add in the noodles, the vegetables, and the chicken. Stir fry for one minute and then add in the sauce. Stir until thickened, and serve immediately.
Please look for all items* in our product list section.