- 1 lb sushi grade ahi tuna cubes*
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup poke sauce*
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds*
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- cooked sushi or brown rice or mixed green salad mix
- 1/2- 1 cup of seaweed salad* depending on how much you desire
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame*
Whisk the poke sauce, green onions, sesame seeds, rice vinegar and diced onion in a medium bowl to combine.
Add in edamame and seaweed salad and lightly toss.
- Gently mix in the ahi tuna (or other fish you are using).
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Serve over rice and garnish with more toasted sesame seeds, green onions and any other toppings you wish.
Please look for all items* in our product list section.